Sunday 15 May 2011

I decided to write...


It wasn't as easy to start writing as it seamed, i have to say. But I finally did so I will guide you through some basics steps I had to take in order to do so.

  1.  Birth - This is a crucial step for any future writer, if u haven't been born yet, I strongly advise you to do so before you consider becoming a serious writer
  2. Learn how to write - This is the make it or brake it step of your career as a writer. The statistics show that over 90% of writer throughout the world know how to write
  3. Choose your strategy - This step, even tho not as important as steps 1 and 2, is a lot more complicated. After trying out several strategies myself, including the typewriter, pen-on-paper style and typing on a PC, i have concluded the last method is the best one to use
  4. Write - Once you get this far, it only gets worse, now you have to do some actual work and believe me, if birth or learning how to write didn't discourage you, this probably will. 
In order to complete the 4 steps crucial for writing u will need a certain set of skills (aka the Talent)
  1. Boring life - Having a life and writing simply don't go together (little or no sex is crucial)
  2. Inner peace - Tho it is possible to write with inner peace it only applies to spiritual writing
  3. Insomnia - Experts say insomnia is 50% of a writer
  4. The reason - Not all people with boring lives, no sex, inner peace and ability to sleep write. On top of all that u still need a reason. Forementioned are explanations of why one writes rather than a reason
Whats the reason i write? 
  • Its simple. I write because I have a boring life (Yes, it does get boring being awesome and drink and smoke and gamble and party all the time), I am in a long distance relationship (Don't ask me how I got into it, I've been trying to figure it out for ages) therefore sex is not an everyday thing these days (Unlike drinking, smoking, gambling and partying), I have no inner peace, not because of myself but because of the whole world we live in, I think its horrible how bad we are doing as a species, considering all the resources and technology we have at our disposal. And last but not the least, I haven't worked in the last few days and was drinking, smoking, gambling and partying most of the time and I cant sleep right now. Having to work tomorrow morning, I am trying to go back to normal so am done with at least drinking and partying for now.
  • Reason - I would like to express myself, but not like stupid people, but because I have no time to change the world politics for the better because RL (Real Life) work, drinking, smoking, gambling and constant sex consume most of my time. If I was able to sleep at night, i would have no time for writing or even food
     

Conclusion
  • My forst blog entry - Boring. It was boring as hell. But I do believe it is due to trying to spell right (the capital 'I's are a pain) and trying not to swear and generaly holding myself back. I do not intend to continue with this practice in my future entries
  • This blob(g) wont be about writing or anything like that. In this blog i will write what I feel like writting, knowing myself it should be mostly houmoristic, somewhat sarcastic wievs of pretty much anything I can think of
  • If there is any suggestions about topics people would like to read about, do mail me (or whatever it is people do on blogs to comunicate) and i promise if i choose ur topic u will enjoy reading about it
  • www.bloBspotdotcom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment